Professor Christopher Hancock is the Founding Director of Oxford House Research Ltd. Historically a theologian, who taught at Cambridge and in the USA, his work has focused in the last twenty years on culture, ethics, and religion in contemporary geopolitics. As an Asia specialist, he was Dean of Bradford Cathedral and helped launch the new China Centre at King’s College, London. Having taught around the world and published across a wide range of disciplines, he is currently a Visiting Professor at St. Mary’s University, Twickenham.
His forthcoming book Christianity and Confucianism: Culture, Faith and Politics will be published by Bloomsbury in December 2020.
- ‘Geopolitical warming’: tragedy, responsibility and Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- ‘Knots Untied’? On religion, confusion and the mess the world is in
- The Health of Nations: politics, physics, Smith and Stimson
- Crimes against Identity: on the rise of geopolitical vandalism
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II